Tomorrow we attempt 3-day PT-ing!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by SMax, Dec 27, 2010.

1. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

Wish us luck! We all went to the store today to pick out new underwear and have been reading a lot of books to the kiddos. I can tell they are super excited about wearing underwear...I cannot wait to see their cute little bottoms in undies :)

I have juice boxes (my kiddos only get water with a splash of juice) and a jar full of M&Ms (I did not really want to do candy rewards, but stickers are so common around here, that I could not think of anything else with high value). I also pulled out a bunch of random sippies that we do not use (not spill-proof) that will hopefully encourage them to drink more liquids.

Honestly, I am mostly worried about DH and his potential lack of patience...we shall see how it goes tomorrow. He has been super helpful in thinking of activities to do to keep them occupied in the kitchen and dining room (their playrooms are carpeted).

As I said, what a way for the two of us to spend our week off from work, but this seems like a good time to attempt this and I hope the kiddos do well. If not, at least I can feel better that we gave it a try.

I am sure I will be back tomorrow night with questions after our first day!

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck! :youcandoit:

3. june07girl

june07girl Well-Known Member

Good luck, you can do this and so can your little ones!!!!

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck!!! You can do this! Patience is key! We did this back in August with AWESOME results. I have been very happy with it. And like you said, if it doesn't work-you gave it a shot. You can always try again in a few months when maybe they are more ready. Can't wait to hear the update!