To plan the gender of the baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Lauma, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Lauma

Lauma Well-Known Member

Hello ladies! I have a question. Is it possible to plan the gender of the baby in advance? What can I do for this?

2. Maderty

Maderty Well-Known Member

I believe that this is God's providence and we have no right to influence such processes. You just need to love and enjoy the baby that you will be born.

3. Kasyan

Kasyan Well-Known Member

But I heard about calculating certain days of ovulation, when it is possible to conceive a child of a gender you wish. In addition, there is also a theory of renewing the parent's blood. You can find such information on the Internet.

4. Gaserty

Gaserty Well-Known Member

If you are seriously thinking about planning the sex of your baby, then the only method that gives 100% the desired result is ivf. I want to note that cost of ivf in ukraine https://www.mother-surrogate.com/ivf.html is the most acceptable, because it includes a large list of medical services and diagnostic manipulations and the choice of the gender of your child too. And you can rely on high-quality monitoring throughout your pregnancy.

5. miracleseeker

miracleseeker New Member

Hi, with the help of reproductive medicine you can plan using PGS techniques. However, not all countries that use PGS allow to use it for sex selection.