To Alexis, our little angel

Discussion in 'General' started by Yelisaveta91, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Yelisaveta91

Yelisaveta91 Member

Our baby, pappa and mamulya will love you forever.
    (note : pappa = dad in swedish and several languages. Mamulya = mummy in russian)

Alexis is born on march 21st 2016 with his identical twin brother, Arsene, and their fraternal twin sister, Aglaea, at 30 weeks of pregnancy.
    Born with cardiac disease, it was said that he would probably not survive more than a few months.
    He had an heart surgery at 6 months old. The surgery was a success at this time, but of course not sufficient on a long term. It was planned for him if he survived to have surgeries regularly throughout the years during all his life (around one every 3 years during childhood, and then every 5 to 10 years during teenage and adult years. Excepting any emergency of course).
    He fought a lot to survive, but so, the tiredness was too strong, and his little body and mind were too weak to win against it.
    He had a second surgery in emergency at 1 year and 4 months old, and spent around a month at the hospital after. But the doctors said he was really too weak and that he wouldn't survive to any other surgery. We just had to wait until he stop to fight, or his heart and respiratory system stop working.
    Then, a room was medically arranged at our house for him to live with us in palliative care.
    He lived 8 months more, and spent his second birthday with his twin brother and twin sister.
    And then, our little Alexis gone on the night of april 27th 2018 while being at home, at 2 years and a month old.

Just a little thread to share his story, and let him know that his parents and siblings miss him.
    Alexis, you will stay in our heart forever my lovely baby.

[​IMG]

2. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

What a lovely tribute, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this here with us. *hugs*

Yelisaveta91 likes this.
  3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That is a lovely tribute. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Yelisaveta91 likes this.