tickling on my belly then feel really itchy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by cheriek, Oct 23, 2007.

1. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

does that sound nuts? i swear i feel like im being tickled mostly on the left side but sometimes on the right and i start to itch my belly-is it the babies? why do i feel it more on the left side? i just felt it now on the left then few minutes later on the right :lol: its crazy itchy;)

2. tementia

tementia Well-Known Member

im not familiar with itching when i was a11 weeks i stayed so nauseous all the time then that i cannot remember anything else!!! i wouldnt scratch the itch always rub. every pregnancy is so different this is exciting!

3. cheriek

im wondering if its flutters? this is my 3rd pg past 5wks -5th all together

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I guess it could be fluttering.

5. cheriek

see thats what im not sure? i guess ill just wait a few more weeks:) at the u/s!

6. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

Cherie,

I felt my babies early on and on the left side as well. I was about 12 weeks along when I knew for sure it was them. I hear that when you have had more than one pregnancy, you feel the baby or babies earlier. I bet you are feeling my new cousins. :)

Thomas and Elizabeth spent the whole pregnancy on my left side. Her on top of him. :)