Ticker Help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by deniseandtwins, Apr 4, 2007.

1. deniseandtwins

deniseandtwins Well-Known Member

Hi there!

Usually I'm quite good at these technical stuff, but right now I'm having a bit of a prob!

I copied & pasted a BB code ticker, but I keep getting an error.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

2. SilvrHeart

SilvrHeart Well-Known Member

i wish i knew! I had the same issue w/my ticker from tickerfactory.com - i tried several things, and nothing worked. So I made a new ticker on lilypie.com and that worked using the BB code.

3. Netty

Netty Well-Known Member

I'm new here and not very bright when it comes to computers. When you say "ticker" do you mean that baby growth chart after your signature? How do I go about setting that up when I send out a posting? I went to liliepie.com and baby-gaga.com but I'm not sure how to get that chart over here ?!?! I'm going to try to see if it works again...........here goes..
    As you can see I'm lost lol
    IT doesn't show with the post preview, ........I'll send it anyways and see what happens....

Netty

[link=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][image noborder]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev156pr___.png[/image][/link]

4. Netty

Netty Well-Known Member

Guess it didn't work :(

5. deniseandtwins

deniseandtwins Well-Known Member

Ok! Success!! Got it right on lillypie.com! :D

Thank U!

6. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Netty, are you pasting the ticker info into your signature or into your posts? You should copy the BB code and paste it into your sig by clicking on My Controls at the top then scrolling down on the left side to Edit Signature. You should paste the info there then once you enter it you can see what your sig will look like at the top where it says current signature.

7. Netty

Netty Well-Known Member

Dianne, Thanks for the info. I tried to do all that, however when I view my current signature up top it just shows the coding, not the actual ticker image. Am I supposed to type in a certain html coding at the ends in order to get it going?

Netty

8. Netty

Netty Well-Known Member

Nevermind hehe I see that it worked. Thanks so much for you help!

9. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Sorry I wasn't around to help but glad you got it! For anyone reading this, the new software does not allow for HTML, when you create a ticker you have to use the BB code.