This Week's Appointments June 27-July 1

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by summerfun, Jun 27, 2011.

1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

This is our weekly appointment thread for the week of June 27-July 1. Please reply here and let us know any appointments you have this week. Don't forget to come back and update us on how the appointment went. Good luck at all appointments. :)

2. borgerfam

borgerfam Well-Known Member

I have my 38 week appt. tomorrow. A quick scan will be done to determine if A is still breech. Then we talk risks and options.
    Also a non-stress test.

Rebecca

3. FormerNoCalGirl

FormerNoCalGirl Well-Known Member

I have my big 20 week appointment on Wednesday to find out the genders. Hoping these babies cooperate because I'm dying to know!

4. ward

ward Well-Known Member

have to go in tomorrow to our imaging center and lab to have blood drawn and to do a 24 hour urine annalysis. Doctor wants to see if i am dropping protiene and then our regular OB appointment on Wednesday. Doctor said we may start doing NST'S this week as well but im not sure the mid wife told me we would start at 28 weeks just for the doc to say no closer to 32....

5. Kaciald

Kaciald Active Member

We had our 16 week appointment today! Doctor says everything looks really good, so we're happy. We scheduled an ultrasound for next week!

6. borgerfam

borgerfam Well-Known Member

Baby A is still very breech.

Scheduled a tentative C-Section for July 8th.

Playing it by ear until then.

Non-stress test Thursday.

Rebecca

7. FormerNoCalGirl

FormerNoCalGirl Well-Known Member

It's a boy and a girl!

8. ward

ward Well-Known Member

had our regular ob appointment and because i forgot to get the urine annalysis done a couple days before the doctors visit they wont have the results until next week. But we do start our weekly doctors visit now and the nst's. Babys sound good. =)

9. twinzonboard

twinzonboard Member

36 week appt today! Baby A is breech, Baby B is transverse. Scheduled C-section for July 15 and kind of bummed. Hope they decide to come on their own and get head down! Negative on strep B...woo hoo!! Blood work today for some bile buildup something which may be causing my seriously itchy feet! Biophysical ultrasound tomorrow since little girl A will not cooperate with non-stress testing. Growth ultrasound on Friday.

Things are going really well!

Congratulations!!!!