This is pretty funny

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by AimeeThomp, Feb 11, 2013.

1. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awake training for mommies

*Disclaimer* I think that site sells something but I haven't gone past that first page so I don't know anything other than the page I linked made me LOL

2. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

That WAS really funny! I have a 7 month old and I swear she could have written that! Thanks for sharing!! :D

3. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Haha, so funny :).

4. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

Cute!

5. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Hah, that is funny! I like the Daddy admitting defeat. Too cute.

6. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing:

7. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Lmao! I think my twins could have written that bc we're totally going through a sleep regression right now!!!! Although I'm totally blessed bc my DH is a huge help and doesn't admit defeat ( yeah I'll brag on him!!)

8. Debbiemichelle

Debbiemichelle Well-Known Member

Why the sleep regression? Teething? We are getting into a really nice routine...really enjoying the sleep but thinking it might e too good to last.

The article was awesome. Made us laugh :)

9. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay! I think part of it is that they're rolling over, starting to try to crawl, etc. They usually go down around 8ish and then they're back up around 12-1, I'll feed them and put them in their swings and they'll sleep till 6-7 am. They're comfortable in their swings, thats where they were for the first 3 months, then the pnp, but still in the living room but with with DH or I sleeping on the couch with them. January 1 we moved them to the crib, they did great for the first few weeks and then not so much. I've been trying to get them to nap in the crib rather than the swings so they get more used to it, hopefully it'll help! Eventually they will out grow the swings, lol.