They won't stop fighting...and driving me nuts.

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by jroberts, Feb 5, 2010.

1. jroberts

jroberts Well-Known Member

Ok i just want to start off by saying this is just a stage, i know it won't last forever. But i figure you other twin moms out there would understand. For the past week my boys have been fighting almost non stop. If one has something the other one wants it. I have one very jealous little one that for some reason thinks if his brother has something or is getting attention he needs it too. On top of this I also have a 4 and 5 year old that have their moments, and when all four of them get going at the same time, i just want to scream! So this is my version of screaming. I'm just waiting for that five minutes where they chase each other around giggling again. :)

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I know it is frustrating to hear two children fight but when all 4 of them fight, I can see why you need to "scream" here. Hope they are playing nice for you soon :hug:

3. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

I hope today is a better day but boy do I know the feeling!!! :hug:

4. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

This time of year is so hard. They can't get outside to burn off some energy. We're getting cabin fever around here, and it's just too blinking cold to venture outside for almost anything. :(

We're pulling out all the stops this weekend, blowing bubbles in the kitchen, spreading flash cards all over the floor, digging out old toys from the basement, etc. just to keep them entertained and distracted.

Good luck and I hope this phase is short for you! :hug: