They love these fruit pouches

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by twinsnowwhat, Feb 3, 2010.

1. twinsnowwhat

twinsnowwhat Well-Known Member

Yippeee – I got them to eat some fruit and veggies! They loved these squeeze pouches and just sucked it right down. It may be the novelty of something new but I thought it was great that they ate it all up and had fun doing it. I see them all over the place now in many different brands. But these are on sale at BRU 10 for $10

2. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Wow I've never seen those!! It's great that they love them! I wonder if they'll ever make them in a meat flavor, mine love veggies but I have a heck of a time getting them to eat meat of any kind. :laughing:

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just bought some of these as BRU yesterday. I am glad yours liked them, I will see how mine like them before nap time. :thanks: for the recommendation and product review!

4. bmatlock

bmatlock Well-Known Member

i can't wait to try these! we don't have a BRU here, only toys r' us...i'll have to see if they carry them...or i'll just order them online! :thanks:

5. bekkiz

bekkiz Well-Known Member

This is a go to snack when we're out and about, my two love them as well! Super easy, not messy and it's frankly pretty cute to see them suck out of the pouch :)

6. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

My boys love these too. They are great for days we are out with DH for his triathlons. We've just used fruit ones, but I'll have to have them try the veggies too!

7. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Our Whole Foods has a bunch of options too - including a whole line of like 5 applesauce varieties. And they do a pretty good job with them without getting messy.

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I wish we had a whole foods around here! Just wanted to add, we tried them today and they were a big hit! :woo:

9. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

oh neat! i have never seen those here, i wonder if they carry them in Canada?

10. Rach28

Rach28 Well-Known Member

I discovered a similar product here in Spain when they were 11 months old and my LOs love them. They´re really handy to have when out and about too!

11. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

I just saw the same kind of thing at Trader Joe's yesterday. I didn't pay attention to what flavors they had, but what a neat concept!

12. betha

betha Well-Known Member

I buy ours at Trader Joes. It's 3 bucks for a 4 pack. So far, they only have applesauce and applesauce/carrot. I usually get the one with carrots so they are getting fruit and veggies in one serving. I love these things and wish I could feed them all of their meals this way!

13. orangeyaglad

orangeyaglad Well-Known Member

I'm going out right now and buying these! Thanks so much for the suggestion!! I was wanting to get them to try something new.

14. heathertwins

heathertwins Well-Known Member

We have a HUGE variety here in Australia. One has spinich, pea and apple ----- another with sweet potato, carrot and apple. There is one that is bangers & mash which is sausage and potato great to feed a baby when out because they weigh less and less mess with a small spout. In Canada I found a fruit puree in the lunch box section of the grocery store. I love them because the girls now just suck them up and because they don't see the "green" colour they eat them. I might need to start a business....

Heather