They are here......!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Joanna416, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Joanna416

Joanna416 Well-Known Member

I am exhausted but I wanted to post something tonight and I woke up for a litle bit so here goes...

Charlotte Judith Laverty came into the world at 8:41am weighing 4 lbs 4 oz and 17 1/4 inches long. Parker Scott Laverty came into the world at 8:43am weighing 2 lbs 15 oz and 15 inches long. Both of my babies are doing fantastic!!! They are in the NICU but have been on room air only so far and have both taken a bottle feed - albeit 3ml but they took it. I know it will be a roller coaster but I am just so so happy and proud of them. :woohoo:

The C section was scary but not at all as bad as I worked it up to be. I had an incredible team in the OR and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am def in pain, and am trying to stay ahead of my meds, but this is def is tough... :(

I have to wait for my husband to upload pix and then I will post them...

THANK YOU ALL...for all of your support, prayers and positive thinking!!!!!

Joanna

2. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

I have goosebumps! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly happy for all of you. I know everyone here has been praying so hard for you. They sound like they are doing awesome. Thanks for the update, can't wait to see pics!

3. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

congrats Joanna, when did they come, today?

SO glad they are doing so well.

4. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

Congrats to you! Can't wait to see pics, rest as much as you can ( I know ESTD). Welcome to FY

5. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Congrats on your babies!!

6. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Congratulations Joanna!! I am so excited for you!
    You have had quite a journey & now will get to enjoy your little ones :wub: :wub:
    Looking forward to seeing photos!!
    Take care :hug:

7. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

Yea!!! Congratulations on the arrival of your little boy and little girl! I can't wait to see their pictures.

8. mollyjm

mollyjm Well-Known Member

Im actually tearing up for you!!! Congrads!!!!

9. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(mollyjm+2 @ Feb 13 2009, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1189593[/snapback]
    Im actually tearing up for you!!! Congrads!!!!

me too! I'm so glad to hear they have arrived safe and sound.

Those are good weights, especially for your little boy...he is truly a miracle.

Keep us posted as much as you are able, I know you have an older daughter.

10. timba09

timba09 Well-Known Member

Oh, that's so wonderful! You done good, mama! :clapping: And here I was feeling sorry for myself this morning because of my insomnia and, put into perspective, I realize that's totally unimportant compared to what you have been through. I'm very glad to read your good news! Happy birthday, Charlotte & Parker!

11. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

Congratulations Im so glad everyone is doing well!

12. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

What wonderful news to wake up to! Congratulations on your babies safe arrival!! I love their names, too and can't wait to see pictures!

13. lareesab

lareesab Well-Known Member

So great to hear that you and your little ones are doing fine! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! :good:

14. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! I love their names!! Can't think of a much better way to end a long, difficult journey than to have 2 healthy babies to hold! Congrats, you did it!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

15. Joanna416

Thank you all - I just came from the NICU and they both had a great night so I am so so happy...I will course do my best to keep everyone posted as things progress - I am just so proud of them!!!!!!

16. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Joanna- I am absolutely thrilled for you and your family. Keep us posted on their progress and please feel free to post in the NICU forum if you need any support. Congrats on your babes!! :hug:

17. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woohoo: Congrats Joanna!!!! Welcome Charlotte and Parker to the world! :wub: I'm so very happy that everyone is doing great. I hope their NICU stay is a short one. :hug: :hug:

18. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

YOU did an amazing job! Good for you. Congratulations! They are BOTH great weights (all things considered esp!)

You should be very proud of yourself. Enjoy! REST NOW. There won't be a chance later :)

19. EricaG

EricaG Well-Known Member

Congratulation!!!! I am so so happy for you and your family!! Glad to hear they are doing so well!

Erica

20. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!

21. caba

caba Banned

Yeah, SO happy for you!!!! Welcome to the world Parker and Charlotte!!! Love their names. Take care of yourself, momma! We are all thinking of you!

22. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Yahoooo!!! I kept looking for a post! You did so great - what a joy to have 2 little one's doing so well after a roller coaster journey to this point. I hope big sis gets to see them soon.

23. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been following your story from the beginning and I'm so happy to hear the babies are doing so well! Can't wait to see pics!!

24. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations! Welcome to the world Charlotte and Parker!

25. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! They sounds like little champs!!! Can't wait to see their pics :D

26. boog9902

boog9902 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your babies !!!!

27. Jen620

Jen620 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!! :hug:

28. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Great job mama!! Congrats on your beautiful little additions!! :wub:

29. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

How mavelous!!!!! ((hug)) Congratulations! Time flew and you and your babies did fabulously!!!

30. newjersey_mom

newjersey_mom Well-Known Member

Yea!!! So glad you and the babies are doing well. Way to go mama!!

31. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

Congratulations, I love the babies names. Your story has been very inspiring.

amanda

32. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations Joanna! :Clap: Please visit the NICU forum for any support you need during and after their stay.

33. Joanna416

Thanks to everyone!!!! They really are doing great and I am hanging in there. In pain and discomfort but it is all worth it in the end to endure.

I keep telling Parker how he showed everyone!!!!!!!

I will try to post pic tonight......

34. sv2001302

sv2001302 Well-Known Member

from not knowing if your son was going to make it to you now holding them in your arms....truly amazing! Congratulations! Enjoy every moment!

35. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! You finally have your babies and 2lbs 15oz is a respectable size for your little boy. Glad to hear they are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures.