"There's always a gay twin"

Discussion in 'General' started by Zibeline, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Zibeline

Zibeline Well-Known Member

Okay, do you know what I've been told today ?

There's always a gay twin.
    Why ?

Lemme guess... They said: One, if not two, of a pair of identical twins will "fall in love" with their twin because they just look alike.
    Oh... And what did they said when I told them same-sex twins could be fraternal ?
    --> One will obviously love the other because they're together since their birth (yeah, everyone fall in love with their sibling...). And they added: "The "ugly twin" will fall in love with the "pretty twin" because they wanted to be like them."

OMG ! I forgot people were so right about twins even though they've never met one pair !

So, I asked for the boy&girl twins... What did they say ?
    "One of them will be gay because they will copy the other twin which is heterosexual. Generally the girl because of the boy's testosterone..."

I actually know some pair of twins in which one is bisexual or gay but please, all pair of twins ? That's just ridiculous ! Especially for the same sex twins, I mean, come on, every single twin is so narcissic or jalous ? At least, they had a "biological" argument for the boy&girl set...

2. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That just shows how idiotic people can be. I know several sets where one or both are gay but the vast majority are both straight.

3. jakeandpeytonsmommy

jakeandpeytonsmommy Well-Known Member

Who cares what they are, that is just a dumb comment. Who cares if they turn out gay, and I DOUBT it would be with their sibling... :rolleyes:

4. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

Stupidity at its finest. Shoot I guess I will have to prepare my boys that one of them is bound to be gay.

5. Zibeline

Wouldn't be so stupid to think that if they knew some "gay twin" (and everyone knows that you can be gay without being a twin) but what's really getting on my nerves his the "reason to become gay". Being gay or whatever you want is not a problem, saying that it all start because your narcissistic or a jealous monster is one...

I hope they are never going to have kids.

6. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: What is wrong with some people?

7. Zibeline

That's some guy who's obsessed by twins and pretend to know everything about them. Last week he told me I was a semi-identical twin because he thinks I look like my brother :rolleyes:

8. stinkyhobo10

stinkyhobo10 Well-Known Member

They acually say that one twin could turn out gay because one gets more testosterone in a girls case or estrogen in a guys case. I am friends with a set of twins and one of them is quite gay and the other is not. Some people can be very ignorant but your right not all sets of twins have someone who is gay like many of the twins in my school and my sister and I.

9. Zibeline

QUOTE(stinkyhobo10 @ Jul 5 2008, 09:59 AM) [snapback]861073[/snapback]
    They acually say that one twin could turn out gay because one gets more testosterone in a girls case or estrogen in a guys case. I am friends with a set of twins and one of them is quite gay and the other is not.

I've read that the female can be less fertile than the other woman because of the testosterone. I also know some girls who turn out to be lesbian and have a twin brother. That's why I'm more annoyed with the "identical" thing and the "same-sex" thing. Jealousy don't makes you be gay imo. But, hey, noone really knows why some people are gay and other aren't.

They said it's a gene... but we see in identical twins that sometimes both are heterosexual or sometimes one is homo/bisexual, the other isn't and sometimes both are homo/bisexual...

10. stinkyhobo10

QUOTE(Zibeline @ Jul 6 2008, 06:17 AM) [snapback]861972[/snapback]
    I've read that the female can be less fertile than the other woman because of the testosterone. I also know some girls who turn out to be lesbian and have a twin brother. That's why I'm more annoyed with the "identical" thing and the "same-sex" thing. Jealousy don't makes you be gay imo. But, hey, noone really knows why some people are gay and other aren't.

They said it's a gene... but we see in identical twins that sometimes both are heterosexual or sometimes one is homo/bisexual, the other isn't and sometimes both are homo/bisexual...

Yeah I think many factors play into the sexuality of a person. What do you mean by the jelousy thing?

11. Zibeline

Well, this guy told me that one of the fraternal twins (when they are the same gender) becomes gay because they are jalous of their twin who is the prettiest...

12. stinkyhobo10

QUOTE(Zibeline @ Jul 14 2008, 04:11 AM) [snapback]874939[/snapback]
    Well, this guy told me that one of the fraternal twins (when they are the same gender) becomes gay because they are jalous of their twin who is the prettiest...

What??? That is the most incorrect statement I have ever heard. That does not even sound sound intelligent and I hope that man doesn't tell a lot of people that.

13. Bichon999

Bichon999 Well-Known Member

Neither Mona or I are gay...So, we just proved THAT theory wrong...

14. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Good morning buddy! I know that now there are a lot of different sites on the Internet where you can find a soul mate. The fact is that most sites do not make sure that they have as few fakes as possible. Recently a friend of mine read a scruff review and was delighted, now he only meets there.