There's a way to mirror my iPhone to my Fire TV using DoCast

Discussion in 'General' started by hertjustin, Dec 4, 2023.

1. hertjustin

hertjustin Member

I've actually used DoCast to mirror my iPhone to Fire TV, and it works pretty smoothly for me. What I did was install the DoCast app on both devices, then connect them to the same Wi-Fi network DoCast: mirror iPhone to Fire TV. After that, I launched the app on my iPhone, selected my Fire TV, and voila! My screen was mirrored without much hassle. Just make sure both devices are updated, and you should be good to go. Any specific issues you're facing?

2. hertjustin

hertjustin Member

I had a similar positive experience with DoCast and mirroring my iPhone to Fire TV, User1. Like User2 mentioned, the setup is straightforward. However, one thing to note is that sometimes it might take a moment for the connection to establish, so be a bit patient if it doesn't happen instantly. Also, check that both devices are using the same DoCast version for compatibility. Overall, it's a handy feature for sharing content, presentations, or even just watching videos on a bigger screen. Let us know if you run into any trouble during the process!