There is something seriously wrong...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by megkc03, Mar 31, 2009.

1. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

...Supervising my sweeping abilities! I KID YOU NOT! This scene at least made me laugh to myself!

The boys took the remainder of the dogs food and scattered it around the floor. So I got out the broom and swept the floor. I went under the highchair and got a piece that was there. Anthony comes up behind me, stoops down, puts his hands on his knees, and checks under the highchair! SERIOUSLY!

Then-I get the dustpan and scoop it all up. Well-there was the TINIEST little piece of dirt, leaf, SOMETHING...and he found it and tried to pick it up!

Did I really give birth to him?!?!? He really is an amazing helper though-so I can't complain-and he's awfully cute in the process!

2. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Priceless!! x

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

So cute! I have one like that I have no idea where she came from since my DH and I are not neat-freaks!

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That sounds really cute! Lily takes old burp rags and wipes off her toys and books with them...I'm like maybe she saw grandma doing that b/c it sure wasn't me!

5. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: That is too cute!

6. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: :rotflmbo:
    Oh that is great!!!!!

Dianna

7. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

:laughing:

I see a future chore in someone's life!

8. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Oh, how adorable!!

9. JessiePlus2

JessiePlus2 Well-Known Member

SO cute! Now if only you could get them to stop making messes in the first place... hmm. When you figure that one out, let us all know!

10. eatcelery

eatcelery Well-Known Member

Sooo cute! My niece who is now 12 yrs old would hand you lint since she was one. She is still very meticulous about being neat and keeping her things new. It is actually a very good trait! So far my Daniel hands you little pieces of lint he finds in the play area. I just hope he is like my niece.

11. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

How incredibly cute! DS is the park ranger he picks everything up and says dirty!

12. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Meaghan, that's hilarious! :laughing: It's great that you'll have a little helper later on. :wub:

13. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

budding supervisor/manager on your hands!! :laughing: too cute!

14. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:rofl: Way too cute! At least you will have one child who will be more then happy to do chores. My BF has a 5 year old son who absolutely loves to help her clean and do wash!

15. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

Cute! My girls pick up the tiniest pieces of hair, dirty, whatever off the stairs as they are climbing up and hand it to me. :rolleyes: