The Wiggles in Concert...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by me_and_my_boy, Jul 31, 2007.

1. me_and_my_boy

me_and_my_boy Well-Known Member

Hi all! The Wiggles are coming to town in November and I think the boys would have a blast. They will be 28 month by then and they love the Wiggles. Any thoughts?

TIA
    Mendy

2. swiertel

swiertel Well-Known Member

I'd say go for it! Mine would love it too! We just didn't make plans in time. DH is a State Trooper and he put in to do an overtime at the show. I think HE would enjoy himself!

3. Debb-i

Debb-i Well-Known Member

We went last summer (boys were 2.5yrs) and just this past Friday night (boys now 3.5yrs). It was kind of odd to have the new yellow Wiggle (Sam) this year. It really doesn't make that much difference in the overall show.

They enjoyed the concert both years. They were much more into dancing this year. It's a cute concert. I'm thinking it was our last Wiggle concert....2 years is enough!

4. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

I took my eldest at about 2 and he loved it! You should definitely go!

5. BellaRissa

BellaRissa Well-Known Member

We went to the first show that Sam filled in for Greg - the girls were 25 month old- they LOVED it. My advice - buy the best tickets you can afford. We were in the 2nd row for the first show & near the back for the second show. The girls loved the first show so much we asked about getting tickets for the evening show & were able to get some - but not good seats. The girls did not understand why they were so far back & got a little frustrated.

6. jwozy

jwozy Well-Known Member

I took mine when they were 2.5 and they absolutely loved it, actually my ds was the one jumping and dancing and singing for the whole 90 minutes while my dd enjoyed the show she looked bored at times. But it was a lot of fun.

7. lindylooo

lindylooo Member

No but I heard they are brilliant

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We took our oldest when she was 3 and she loved it!!

9. mom of one plus two

mom of one plus two Well-Known Member

I went with my singleton 2 summers ago and it was fun even for me. I find that The Wiggles songs aren't as anoying as other child acts. Don't forget to bring doggy bones for Wags and/or Roses for Dorothy. (They donate the doggy bones to the animal shelter after the show)

10. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

I bought tickets for a really good friend of mine and her daughter and they had a blast!! She said it was soo much fun for both of them, and it was great to see her get so into a show at such a young age.

11. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

What?!?! There's a new Wiggle???

It's been 3 years since we moved and no longer have cable TV.

We went to the Wiggles when my oldest dd was 3 and my other one was 1.5. They both absolutely loved it. So did Grandma, who went with us.

12. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

When they are in our area again, we will go (thanks to the feedback on this thread). We just felt that they were too young the first time around. If I could, I would just go alone with Ben, since he is the avid Wiggles fan of the house. But now that Hannah runs around wagging her fingers and thumbs like the Wiggles, I just might have to bring her too! ;)

13. me_and_my_boy

me_and_my_boy Well-Known Member

Well, tickets supposedly go on sale this coming Monday for our area. I want to try and get the first few rows but DH thinks the boys won't be able to see well craning their necks to look on stage. I said I would be surprised if the stage was set up this way. I'm guessing as close as possible in the center is the best place to be for the little ones. Am I right?

TIA
    Mendy

14. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

We have been twice. The first time the girls were 2 1/2 and we went on a 3 1/2 hour road trip to see the Wiggles (we are crazy!!) The other time it was alot closer but they loved them both times.

We do splurge and get the floor seats each time.