The Waiting Game

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Katheros, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

So my husband and I have been trying to add baby #3 (and just baby #3!) for a couple months now. This month was the first time that we have done the deed on my actual ovulation day, which was this past Saturday. (The last few months it's been more of a 'if it happens, it happens' approach.) How am I supposed to wait 2 weeks?? :umm: And trying not to get excited sucks too. Why can't I get instant pregnancy gratification?? :rotflmbo:

I'm going to go crazy while waiting.

2. slavila

slavila Well-Known Member

I hear ya! It's not easy waiting to pee on that stick!!! Hoping you get a BFP! Hang in there!

I'm on the other end of the waiting game!! Waiting for these babies to arrive!!

3. jdio33

jdio33 Well-Known Member

I just went through it. I got LOTS of $1 tests lol You would think in 2011 they would have a faster result!

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

sending you lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did a FET but the waiting was so hard!!! I also bought a ton of tests!!!

:hug:

5. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I got one of those packs of 10 strips for like $5 on Amazon. But they aren't any good without the waiting. I hate waiting. Hate hate hate hate hate hate. And trying not to get my hopes up or wander through the baby section at every store....

Thanks ladies!