the incredible swelling hands...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by tammygb, Sep 4, 2007.

1. tammygb

tammygb Well-Known Member

So my fingers are swelling up. Nothing else (except maybe my feet a little). But my fingers are swelling to the point where it hurts to move my hands sometime. Totally normal, right?

2. jesstheca

jesstheca Well-Known Member

Normal for me! My finger joints hurt the most in the morning and when I completely extend them. Swelling totally blows.

3. dr802

dr802 Well-Known Member

I get the same joint pain in my fingers and toes when they swell-thank goodness it is not that hot out-I can't imagine how much worse it would be!

[​IMG]

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yeah, I had that too and with my singleton.

5. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

Yeah same here. I had to take off my rings a couple of weeks ago.

6. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

My left hand was so swollen last night that it woke me up! So much for laying on my left side! I just started swelling this past week. By the end of the day, my flip flops are too tight! Ahhh, the things we do for our children. ;)

7. erinh56

erinh56 Well-Known Member

I've had hand swelling as well..to the point where it kind of burns/tingles? Not very attractive..lol. Then again, not much about me has been very attractive lately either. Oh well!

8. Janan

Janan Well-Known Member

My hands are so swollen that I can't even make a fist without being in pain.

9. SilvrHeart

SilvrHeart Well-Known Member

Yes, normal - my hands/wrists were so full of fluid i basically had carpal tunnel the last weeks of my pregnancy. it has taken a long time, but my hands are feeling about 80% better now.