The incredible flipping babies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by stbmomof3, Sep 5, 2007.

1. stbmomof3

stbmomof3 Well-Known Member

Well, had an ultrasound today and Baby A has turned back to breech! To top it off, during the ultrasound baby B went from being head down to being breech. My kids are quite the athletes that is for sure. So, the c-section is back on and scheduled for Sept. 20 at 9 am. I am feeling a little better about it, my OB walked me through everything today and pomised he would make sure the babies began nursing as soon as I was stitched up and as long as they are stable they can stay with me in the recovery room!!
    We also have a tuble scheduled as well. He was very informative on how long recovery would take, etc. He even agreed to come in and deliver me when he wasn't on call if I happened to go before our scheduled date :D
    He will be out of town a few days within the next two weeks though. DH and I decided that if we get someone else for the delivery, we won't do the tubal. That is an additional surgery and we really don't want to trust someone to do a surgery we haven't even had a consult with.
    But, we will be seeing our little ones in two weeks :D

2. fluffhead

fluffhead Well-Known Member

How exciting! You are almost there!

3. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow you're almost there! Congratulations!!!

4. camdensmommy

camdensmommy Well-Known Member

Congratulations- a nice light at the end of the tunnel! My doc has already told me he really wants to deliver mine too, and will come in if he is not on call! That is such a nice perk with some docs!

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

I'm amazed they can still move around so much in there! Maybe they have sensitive ears :)

Sounds like you have a great OB. That means so much while going through any birth/pregnancy, not to mention twins!

I'm sure you're counting down the days...