The funniest/stupidest twin comment yet!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by ali k, Mar 24, 2007.

1. ali k

ali k Well-Known Member

We were at the grocery store & the bag boy asked if the twins were nocturnal. DH said "they're identical". My ears were a little clogged from a cold, so I wasn't really sure if that's what he said. We got out to the car & I asked DH if he really asked if the girls were nocturnal- he said "yep". I wanted to say "well yes, sometimes they are nocturnal." [​IMG]

2. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

That's a great one! I could answer a very confident yes to that one.

3. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

[​IMG] That's a good one. The funny/strange comments are never-ending! [​IMG]

4. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Perhaps he should apply for that show, "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?"

5. I was asked if one of my twin sons was "mine" and if they other was my "husbands"....meaning, we were both single and just happened to have babies born at the sametime.

I was also asked the other day if my boys were born a year apart!! Now, both of them weigh 24 pounds but Drew has more hair so I guess they thought he was a year older. So funny!!

6. becky5

becky5 Guest

[​IMG]That is a good one!! And true!! [​IMG]

7. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

They are nocturnal. [​IMG]

8. rheamay

rheamay Well-Known Member

Was he a teenager or young kid? If so, I think it's cute that he at least tried to make conversation. Too funny [​IMG]

9. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

The grocery store bag boys are always good for some real gems. The other day, one of them was helping me to my car with the grocerys and I had one of the boys with me. After he found out, Jackson was a twin he asked me how far apart they were born, then proceeds to tell me he knows a set of twins who were born 1 year and 5 minutes apart. What?? I just smiled and said "wow". What else do you say?

10. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

[​IMG] That is a great one!