The eagle has left the building, but the cake has landed! July 23rd - Ava & Liam - Mothership

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Her Royal Jennyness, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY [SIZE=12pt]Ava & Liam HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] :birthday: :birthday:

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?

:sign0016: to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!!

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:yahoo: :birthday: :birthday: :yahoo:

3. Mothership

Mothership Well-Known Member

I am so amazed that we have made it to a year so quickly. The first few months were hard. We didn't have a schedule, our house was in constant chaos, we were exhausted and it was one of the most wonderful times in our lives. We have come so far in a year. Ava and Liam have been such a blessing to our family, and every day I smile because they do something new. My oldest is such a wonderful big sister too! She is always willing to pitch in a hand when they are fussy and want to be entertained.

Having twins is a huge life changing experience. I am so glad that we were chosen to have them.

For their birthday we actually had two parties. My parents and grandmother were not able to make it for thier "official" birthday party. So they threw their own last weekend when we were visiting. This past Saturday, my IL's and friends all gathered at our house for thier "official" party... of course that morning we had a water main break just outside our house and had no water until 4pm... the party started at 3... but it all worked out. It was very low key and my friend made them beautiful smash cakes to commemorate. Ava and Liam LOVED their sweet treat! Today on their actual birthday we are going to spend the day at home and tonight when daddy gets home we will do something as a family.

Here are their pictures:
    Liam 7/23/06
    Ava 7/23/06
    Liam last week
    Ava last week

Enjoy! Have a Beautiful Day!

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

Stacie, they are just beautiful!! :birthday: Happy Birthday Liam, Happy Birthday Ava! :birthday: Congratulations Mommy!

5. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Wow, they are really good looking kids! Happy birthday to them!

6. Mothership

Mothership Well-Known Member

Thank you!

7. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

What cuties!!!! :birthday: I will be following you tomorrow!!!!!

8. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

They are beautiful! Congratulations!!!

9. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Stacie, great pics! They have grown so much! What beautiful eyes!

:banana: :banana: Happy Birthday Ava! :a_smil09: :a_smil09: Happy Birthday Liam! :birthday: