The boys arrived

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by camper44, Mar 15, 2012.

1. camper44

camper44 Active Member

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that my mono-di boys (who don't look identical?!) arrived on Feb.17. We were 37.5weeks and tried to have them naturally but every contraction twin B's cord would get squished and so we were rushed for the c-section. The boys came out screaming and everything went well. Twin A (Hayden) was 5.15lbs and Twin B (Trent) 6.2lbs. It has been a challenge the past 3 weeks with figuring out night routines, they are night hawks with lots of gas/screaming. For future expectants, get lots of rest and try to get help if your husband can't help out with the night feedings.

Thank you so much with all the support throughout!!!! Good luck to all of those expecting!!

2. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your boys!!

I don't know if you are doing formula or breast-feeding, but your boys sound a lot like my boys when they were little. We eventually found out they were sensitive to milk and soy, as well as having severe reflux. Once we found the right meds and formula (plus probiotics), things got MUCH better. It might be worth asking the doctor about those possibilities for your little ones.

Hang in there! The first little bit is tough, but you will make it through.

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: Congratulations on your boys!!

4. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

congrats on your boys! As they get older you'll see them looking more alike. Your mom, so you'll always see differences.

5. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats on your boys! Mine were roughly the same size- at the same gestation.

The best thing I can say us treat them like 1 baby- if 1 wakes to eat rouse the other. They do everything together. :)

6. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

congrats :hug:

7. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Remember at night to keep all interactoins as short as possible and do not look them in the eye. Darkness helps as well! Low lights! I am so excited for you!