The best thing I have done

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by K*D*B, Jun 28, 2007.

1. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

My oldest would not go in the big pool with DH or myself. I had signed him up for swimming lessons 4 days a week for 30 minutes. I was afraid he would flip out with the teacher there too so I only signed him up for 2 sessions. Well he totally surprised me. He has already had 4 classes and he is doing great. He has learned SO much. They just called and there is an opening in the next session. I am so excited to get in the pool with him now.
    I can't wait until the twins can do it

Cari
    *DH and I never learned to swim so I am really excited

2. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

Wohoo!!! That's great!

So...when do you and DH start lessons?

3. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

So...when do you and DH start lessons?
    [/quote]
    Too funny. I know how to survive in ocean water (my grandfather use to take us to the beach every week) but I don't know any strokes or anything like that. My DH is the same way. I thought about taking lessons, I just don't have the time.

Cari

4. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Cari, I am glad to hear this. We are starting lessons for my 5 year old when we get back from the beach. We decided on 4 private lessons because they cost as much as 8 weeks of group lessons. I hope we have a positive experience too.