The Anything Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Twinrific, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't believe it's the second to last Anything Thread of the year. I know it's a cliché but really the years do seem to fly by faster each year.

Since the last thread was closed just as Gerda made the announcement I'm going to repeat it here. She posted their wedding pics and they're AMAZING! I think they made a brilliant choice with their photographer.

Here's links:
    The awesome couple
    Getting ready, Ceremony and Family
    Reception and Friends

2. Code

Code Well-Known Member

You are correct, this year has gone so fast it is hard to believe!!!

Cannot view the links, as we are not friends on facebook!! I will send a request.

Officially passed another semester of uni :D Now to enjoy 3 months off before getting into it again. :)

3. TwinRichard

TwinRichard Well-Known Member

Congratulations ;)

4. Twinrific

Congrats on passing Codie and enjoy your 3 months off!

Adrian and Richard no comments on the wedding pics? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! :p

5. TwinRichard

I did have a quick look :p I liked the photographs with the sheep (really!) ;)

6. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

I clicked on the links but I thought they were wrong because they were about somebody whose surname I didn't recognise :p

7. Twinrific

Just the one with the sheep or one of the ones with Gerda and the sheep? I love the photographer.

You'll never get over that, will you? :p

8. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

No but it is never too late to change your name back to the original :p

9. TwinRichard

Both ;) I did say photographs after all ;)

10. Twinrific

;)

Just checking :p

11. TwinRichard

I still don't know why you insist that photographs should have human interest in them :p

12. Twinrific

Because I have an interest in humans!

Okay I'm off, have to get ready, leaving at 6am for an appointment. Enjoy your evening!

13. TwinRichard

That's a strange interest :p

Did you sleep at all?

14. TwinG

TwinG Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'm so used to put on the highest security settings I didn't realise everyone won't be able to see it, I've opened the albums now so you will be able to go and have a look

Congratulations and Yay!! enjoy the off time :)

LOL, thanks, at least I put on a few landscape photos and a lot of the wedding pics are more landscape than human :p

:p

15. TwinRichard

I noticed ;) Landscape photographs are more interesting than wedding photographs (particularly when do you don't know most of the people in them :p).

16. starmaker

starmaker Well-Known Member

Those photo's look amazing :D :D
    Gerda, both you and CP look fantastic, it looks like you had a fairy tail wedding :wub:
    Edited to say, you guys definetley picked a great photographer

Codie, congratulations on passing uni! :)

Went to a wedding on monday, it was so cold outside. I definetley would not do a November wedding while living in the Netherlands ;)
    It did start snowing monday evening though, it still is freezing outside right now :10:

17. TwinG

TwinG Well-Known Member

That's true

Thank you Joyce, must say it was the perfect setting for me, I had a great day and anything we do in nature I love :)

brrr, I hate being cold, I so much prefer summer (which we luckily have) but I must admit I won't mind being able to see snow a bit, do all the "advertised" stuff like snow angels, snow ball fights, skiing and then returning back to SA and the warmth :D

18. Code

Code Well-Known Member

:wub: picture 26!! Although they are all beautiful! :)

19. TwinG

TwinG Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Codie :)

20. starmaker

Which one is that?? Edited to say: Found it, looks great!

I also think they all look amazing.:) I'd have a hard time choosing which ones I'd enlarge that's for sure ;)

21. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Where Gerda and CP are near the water and their reflection :)

22. Twinrific

A little ;)

Love your new avi Joyce!

23. starmaker

Thanks Brenda :)

24. Code

Code Well-Known Member

It is so cute!! Jonathan is getting so big!

Makes me miss Bryan as it is almost two years since we seen him :( stupid __________________________________ * mother of his.

*insert any nasty words you can think of here and double it, that is his mother.

:(

25. starmaker

I know he is getting so big! So is Gilana by the way but I can't find a good recent picture of her with me ;)

Whose Bryan, is he your nephew? I am so sorry you aren't allowed to see him :hug:

26. Code

Code Well-Known Member

He is my brothers son (my first born nephew) who turns 6 next Friday :(

27. starmaker

Sorry to hear that Codie, is there a reason she will not allow contact? Does your brother also not get to see his son? That really sucks :hug:

Stories like this make me wonder about what Shelley would do if Jonathans or Gilana's father wants contact with his child. I hate the fact that I have good memories of Jonathans father but know nothing of Gilana's father :(

28. Code

Code Well-Known Member

She is a (naughty words) who doesn't care about anyone but herself. When Bryan was 6 months old she took off for 3 months, eventually went for custody of Bryan, won due to Paul and her promising not to fight over him (clearly when she didn't keep her end of the deal) so Paul is meant to have him every second weekend and school holidays. she has never kept it! We went months without seeing him, then having him for months. she never kept the deal, she has moved out of state (which is illegal as she never got consent from Paul to do so, she then changed her number and moved and wont tell us where he is :cry:
    It really is a horrible situation!

I really hope if a situation occurs that they come to an agreement where the childs benefit is the main concern!

29. Twinrific

Joyce he really is getting big and so handsome, too cute!

Sorry Codie, I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be if I couldn't see my niece as reularly as I do!

30. Code

Code Well-Known Member

It is very hard as I watched this baby grow to a toddler, to a child. Now I haven't seen him in almost two years :( How old is your niece now?

My other nephew just turned four and my niece turned 5 this year, I will see them for the second time ever at Christmas - The bond is growing.. very .. very slowly as they are little brats..

31. starmaker

Is there really not any way to track her down and demand shared custody or something?? Though I am sure you already thought of all available options :hug:

I cannot even imagine how that must feel, I could definetley not imagine life without seeing Jonathan or Gilana. Ofcourse they do spend at least 4 days on average with us (if not more). Shelley has been diagnosed with post partum depression, so both kids spend alot of time with us.
    :hug: to you Codie, that must be very tough for you and ofcourse your brother. :grouphug:

He is absolutely adorable with his big beautiful blue eyes, he is so cute when he laughs to :wub:
    Gilana is also smiling alot and is getting big as well. Loving all her pink outfits ;)

32. Twinrific

She's 3 and my sister (not Gerda) is expecting a boy in March. :)

Sorry to hear about Shelleys ppd! He is really adorable and I'm sure Gilana is too.

33. starmaker

How is Friena doing? She's feeling alright? Is your niece looking forward to getting a younger brother? ;)

34. Twinrific

She was less nauseous this time around so she's doing very well and the baby is healthy. Larissa is still ignoring the fact that she's getting a sibling :lol: I think after being the only child and grandchild for almost 4 years she's going to have some adapting to do. They've decided to name him Hugo.

35. Code

Code Well-Known Member

No way of tracking her down :( Even though he is paying her child support each week, they are meant to have shared custody but she hasn't followed it at all!

Hugo is a cute name!! So is Larissa :)