Thank you and goodbye!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Eribour, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Eribour

Eribour Well-Known Member

Well as of tomorrow we will have made it through our first year. It's hard to believe that my babies are already 1!!! Like all parents say it flew by. I wish I could remember more of it but with two talk about a whirlwind! I have to say thank you to all you wonderful mothers jo have helped me on this last year. Yall have helped mr through millions of questions, how to deal with it all. To all you new mommies. I will be dishing out the adobe for you too. And like we all say, it gets easier! More importantly, it gets fun. Well thanks again and happy birthday to My Gavin and Allison.

2. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Gavin and Allison! We're right behind you. My twinkles turn a year next week.

3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: Gavin!! :bday: Allison!!

Congrats Momma on surviving the FY! And you are so right-it gets easier-and it gets more fun-in many different ways! Enjoy the SY!

4. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Gavin and Allison! I remember from another thread that you have an older daughter that was less than one when the twins were born, I am sure it wasn't easy in the beginning, so congratulations to you also, you made it!!! Have fun at the party!

5. sheras2

sheras2 Well-Known Member

Congratulations and happy birthday to Gavin and Allison! I agree that this first year just flew by. We'll be joining you on Saturday!