Tasting

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by gina_leigh, May 2, 2014.

1. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

So I just have to share this. I still pump a little everyday. So there's always a bottle or 2 with around 6oz of expressed milk in the fridge before I get it bagged for the freezer.

Well, Jason asked to taste the "baby milk" recently and I let him have a small sip. He's obsessed now! He's constantly asking for baby milk and if Caleb doesn't drink all the milk in the freezer, if he can have it. LOL

We are low on regular milk this morning, and he said, "I'll drink baby milk!"

I'll be honest, I think it really bugs Chris, but I think it's funny. :lol:

2. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls have had breastmilk again since Emmett was born. I've tasted my milk (usually to see if it was still good after thawing). It's very sweet! I think it's so funny that we're squiggy about drinking the boob juice of humans but have no weirdness at all about drinking the boob juice of another species. :pardon:

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I think it's cute!

I've never understood the uproar, either, it's human milk, not cow breast milk, which does seem weird to drink.

4. gina_leigh

It doesn't bother me at all. I've tasted it too, just because I was curious.

Yeah when you think about drinking cow breast milk it's a bit weird, lol!

5. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh wait! I think I've got it. It's because no one thinks cow's udders are sexy. :p

1 person likes this.
  6. gina_leigh

LMAO!

So I come to the living room where Jason is listening to music on his iTouch. What's he listening to? Bouncing Boobies by Vince Anthony  :rofl:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_G71ibFOtY

(It's a swamp pop song and we have a lot of probably inappropriate and questionable songs because my husband LOVES and grew up listening to swamp pop.)