taking the plunge

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by miss_bossy18, Nov 24, 2009.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

well, the time has come. the girls are currently down for their one & only nap today. they're doing great so far - almost 2 hours. thankfully, i'll be at work this evening so DH will have to deal with any before bed crankiness! ;)

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Way to go girls!!!!

3. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

good for you! hopefully it goes well.

I fluctuate back & forth between 1 & 2 naps a day... not sure which I like better... they do great with either just depends on what we have going on that day. good luck to you guys!

4. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

we went back and forth between 1-2 naps for a few months. Right around 18 months we did a solid 1 nap a day.
    They normally sleep 7-7 and often needed that nap at 10am when we first started. We can now hold out till 1230 and take our 2 hour nap- its wonderful!

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woo: I'm glad it's going well so far!! I hope it continues.

6. Carrie27

Carrie27 Well-Known Member

Mine are one nap a day for a couple months, now. I would rather have all three of mine napping at once then someone up all day. I need some time to myself.

7. annagloth

annagloth Well-Known Member

We just tried it today for the first time after a week of them refusing either the first or second nap. So far they have been down for an hour and twenty minutes, FINGERS CROSSED it continues well for me and you!!!!!

8. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

my girls have done really well so far - they were pretty grumpy the first day, but since then they've been fine. sending lots of good sleep vibes your way! :good: