Survivor "Heroes Vs Villians"

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  2. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

LOL, Chrissy I was just coming here to post this thread! :lol: Here is the link to the CBS site with the cast. Survivor Official Site

3. Chrissy Nelson

No Johnny Fairplay!!!

4. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

This is one survivior I'm actually looking forward to! I was starting to get bored.

5. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I am going to have a hard time picking for who to root for. Definitely a fan of the Heroes team.

6. Chrissy Nelson

I am a huge Ruppert fan!!! But I also love me some Russell!!!

7. JDMummy

It's going to be tough to pick sides, I think. :) Looking forward to this one. Definitely doing a Fantasy Survivor with this one too.:popcorn:

8. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

So excited, can't wait to play Fantasy Survivor!

9. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Let us know when to sign up.

10. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

I am actually getting excited. So happy to see Rupert, I liked Rob too (are he and that Amber chick still married) BUT so very excited about COLBY!!!! :droolsmiley: :wub:

11. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Not only are they still married, she just had their first child. According to the article, he left his 4wk (I want to say daughter) at home.

12. caba

caba Banned

Oh goodness ... I HATE Coach!

13. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I loved Colby and Rupert and Boston Rob!!! :yahoo: I will watch this one!

14. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I am SO excited for this season!! Thanks for the links Chrissy and Sarah!! :good:

Did you watch the last season? I was starting to get bored too, but then this one kicked it up a notch again. :good:

Yes, a daughter. They named her Lucia.

Jerri...Parvarti...Randy...Tyson...Coach... :bad:

15. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I didn't catch when it starts!?!
    Scratch that FEB 11

16. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Well if we liked them, they wouldn't be on the Villians team :laughing: .

17. JDMummy

I agree. Double :bad:

So true Jenn!

It's gonna be a good season!

I hope more people play Fantasy, it is super fun!

I will create a sticky to sign up in two weeks. ;)

18. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I'll be interested to see how far Jerri makes it...she is a villian, but I liked her [​IMG] I wonder if she will try to make the moves on Colby again?

I did watch part of last season, but I didn't finish it.

19. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Jerri was a shrew wasn't she? :faint: I'm gonna have some DVR'in to do!

20. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

I've never played, but will try it this season.

Oh, I hope not.

21. ld2008

ld2008 Well-Known Member

Exciting!!!!!

22. MichelleL

:woo: :woo: :woo:

SURVIVING SURVIVOR - Thursday, February 4th - 8 PM - CBS

:woo: :woo: :woo:​

23. JDMummy

Totally watching! Saw the TV Guide special and it was really good. :good:

24. shoudeshell

shoudeshell Well-Known Member

Woooooooo! I can't wait for tonight! :woo: :woo:

25. MichelleL

Tomorrow night is the night!! Are we ready?!?!?!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

26. twinstuff2

twinstuff2 Well-Known Member

If this season can live up to the 1st 40 minutes of tonight's show, it could be the best Survivor ever.

27. Chrissy Nelson

Thoughts?????

I love Rupert!!!

28. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

Our family wached it too and at bedtime last night my boys were saying they were going to play their own game of Survivor later today (um. should I be worried about that?) That was an endorsement by them, for sure. Obviously my kids were rooting for the Heroes, especially the family namesake, Colby. (our twins were born about the same time he and Jerri were originally airing their season of Survivor; I think my wife gradually began to warm up to the name Colby when she saw that season of Survivor. Um. should I be worried about that?)

We didn't know a lot of the more recent contestants as we haven't watched much Survivor lately, but it was a good debut. The vets seem to be dropping like flies.

29. twinstuff2

twinstuff2 Well-Known Member

To me the Heroes team has much better male athletes but maybe the Villains have the stronger women? As Craig said some of the veterans have gotten a little soft over the years. I would think this would be a year where one of the younger, more athletic folks can dominate but I would also think the smarter players won't let it get that far if they can.

I've always like Stephanie and can't help rooting for her. Getting her shoulder popped back into place made for interesting TV.

30. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I think it is going to be a good season. I still love JT and James and find myself rooting for the hero's team. I will admit that I like Boston Rob too. He may be a jerk, but he is pretty honest about it.

31. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness. I just watched it last night. Great season opener.

Heroes, love them all!!!!! Stephanie still one of my all time favs of all seasons. Love her. How tough is she? She pops her shoulder out, gets it popped back in and is like, "Okay. Let's do this." Rupert. Still a teddy bear. So sweet and funny. Not sure how long he'll last with that broken toe. Sugar. PITA. Ugh. I'm so disappointed. I liked her during her season but was laughing my butt off with the way they edited together all of her Colby stalking moves. I'm sure she sees the show she's going to be like, "Oh dear. What was I doing?" It was sad. She looked kind of pathetic. Love cerie and Amanda. Tom sure did fall out of shape, oh well. Guess you can't stay as fit as he was during his season forever. Colby. vavavoom. Still as handsom as ever. Ok, what' is the deal with the chickens??? Where the heck did they come from??? JT and James...LOVE THEM. Always have. Always will.

Villains. Okay, let me just preface this with saying that...I WISH ROB WAS ON THE HEROES SIDE!!! Dang it. I'm so annoyed he's with all those annoying people. Rob is not evil. He's just honest and says what's on his mind. I love him more this season than the others. You can see how marriage and a child has changed him. It's a beautiful thing. I'm terrified by what they showed for next week. I only hope that whatever happened, that they called Amber to let her know what is going on because it looked really serious. I felt sick to my stomach and can't imagine being his wife and seeing that. Such an evil thing for them to show for next weeks episode. Russel. He's so patheitc and full of himsel that it's not even funny this season. He was funny last season but after he lost, I was totally turned off from him (not that I was turned on to him, but you know what I mean). He has to be THE biggest sore loser I have ever seen on any of these types of shows. I won't even waste another finger tap talking about it. Courtney. Gross. You'd think she would gain a little weight before coming on the show. Not that I have a problem with super thin girls but I can't see her lasting another 39 days in the wild. I think she will pass out at some point. Coach...hmmm...interesting. I'm not so annoyed by him this season. I think the thought of him and Jerry hooking up is kinda cool but doesn't coach have a girlfriend??? I thought he did. In any event I actually think they'd make a cool couple. Sandra. She does nothing for me. Didn't like her during her season and it was one of those seasons where I didn't care who won. It was for me, one of the more boring seasons of Survivor. Randy. Still hate him. Blondie, skinny guy (can't remember his name) still annoys the crap out of me. Parvati. I don't know. Never really hated her. I think she's kinda funny.

So, that's my $.02 on the season opener. I think it's going to be a great season but I think the one thing that will make it better is for Russel to be voted off.

32. JDMummy

Mel, awesome replay! I laughed and agreed through it all! And I agree about Rob, totally need to put Rob on the Heroes team... he even didn't get why he was a villain! :lol:

It will be so interesting to watch!

33. MichelleL

Thank goodness for Melanie!! :bow2: We needed to replace our DVR box over the weekend and I hadn't watched the show yet. :angry: So seriously, thanks for the info.

I can't wait for this week to see some of what I missed. :good:

34. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

Hey Michelle! I found a link of the first episode. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=YOFhVIdYvFfdMbJdApUtYohN82qkzdCV&vs=Default&play=true

Scroll down a little bit. It's on the left. If you can watch it, you should. It was so great. If not, then I was glad to be of service but I left out a lot of other great stuff (or did I?)

Hugs,

Mel

Sarah, glad I made you laugh girl. The episode cracked me up. It was a very exciting season opener. It's going to be a fantastic season.

35. MichelleL

Thank you so much for the link!!! I have been meaning to search around for it. I will definitely try to watch it at some point. You rock!! :bow2: