Struggling with classroom placement in Arizona...

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by hmlombardo, Jan 29, 2008.

1. hmlombardo

hmlombardo New Member

I am a mother of b/g twins who will be 4 in April. I have met some opposition in our school already about classroom placement. I did a lot of research and we are pretty sure we want the kids to be together. I found a website www.twinslaw.com and volunteered to help get a law passed in Arizona. So far we are making great progress. We have three representatives who are sponsoring the bill.

We need your help!!!

If you agree with this topic of parents having the choice and would like to help, please let me know...espcially if you are in Arizona!!! We need letters to our representatives to let them know we need this bill. You can also sign my petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/AZTWINS/petition.html.

We NEED families in ARIZONA who have had problems with classroom placement to speak out. If you have a story and are willing to tell your story, please contact me immediately.

Our bill will be heard by the education committee within the next 4 weeks. We would like to see it passed to the floor this session.

Thank you for your help!

2. Callen

Callen Well-Known Member

Good luck!

3. hmlombardo

hmlombardo New Member

You can reach me at my personal email address: [email protected]
    You can visit www.twinslaw.com and go to the Arizona page for more information.

Have a blessed day!
    Heather

4. New Mom

New Mom Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. I will pass it on the all the twin mommies I know here in AZ!