Strollers...confused?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Beth*J, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

We're getting desperate to get a stroller to replace our Snap-n-Go. I can't remember if people were recommending a double Chicco or Combi stroller. I know it's something that starts with C! Which one is the Twin Savvy? I also see something called the Twin Trevi. I'm so confused.

2. Cindy H

Cindy H Well-Known Member

I love my Combi Twin Savvy!!

Cindy

3. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Cindy H @ Mar 6 2009, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1217760[/snapback]
    I love my Combi Twin Savvy!!

Cindy

Me too!! :yahoo: It is perfect for us! Light weight, compact, easy to steer, both seats recline....everything I need and the price is right. However, I don't think its called the Twin Saavy anymore, I think it's called the Combi Twin Sport.

4. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Kyrstyn @ Mar 6 2009, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1217762[/snapback]
    Me too!! :yahoo: It is perfect for us! Light weight, compact, easy to steer, both seats recline....everything I need and the price is right. However, I don't think its called the Twin Saavy anymore, I think it's called the Combi Twin Sport.

That's partly why I was confused. I ordered the Combi Twin Sport last night. Thanks for the help.

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I had the Combi Twin Savvy and found it to be a great stroller (w/exception of SPACE underneath!)!! I loved the cup holders!

6. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

We got the Twin Trevi on Saturday. My mom wanted to us a new stroller b/c the boys HATED the inline Graco Duo Glide. I was going to have her get the Jeep double one b/c it is the cheapest...she said no and got the Chicco one....LOVE IT!!!!! There are the small baskets for storage(which the jeep doesn't have). Good seat belts, 5 point or whatever they called, Jeep just a lap one. The boys love it! We have been for a few walks and to a few stores. Right under $200. Not sure how much the Combi one is. It is easy to maneuver and so glad we got it. :)

Dianna

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

We have the Combi Twin Savvy and love it! :good:

8. gottagiggle&twins

gottagiggle&twins Well-Known Member

I also love my Combi Twin Savvy!

9. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

I have the Twin Trevi and love it. We had an inline Graco Duo Glide and the boys HATED being in it. Got the Twin Trevi for their birthday, from my mom, and I love it, and they love it. We can actually go to the store without carrying one or both and we can go for long walks. I was going to have her buy the SBS jeep one b/c it was cheaper but she like the Twin Trevi better.

Dianna

10. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

We ended up buying the Combi Twin Sport and it is working well for us.