Stressful OB/Peri Appt

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jamey2193, Apr 21, 2008.

1. jamey2193

jamey2193 Well-Known Member

Well ladies I had the most stressful and nerve-wrecking appt today. I went in early to save myself some time, well the Dr. couldn't find the HB, I almost had a panic attck, she sent me for an u/s, where the registration person was so rude, she was like you're going to wait until all the pt's with appt's are seen. I explained to her it was for a HB check and that I was here 3 weeks ago and waited 4hrs w/o complaining, but I needed to see the Dr. again to discuss my cerclage this Thurs. Anyways, Thank God, the baby is fine HB=167. What a relief. The baby was bouncing around like a little jumping bean that's why she couldn't get the HB. Well other than that everything else was good. I'm scheduled for the cerclage on thursday. She said our goal is to make it to 32 weeks and then hopefully she will remove my cerclage at 37-38 weeks and she will induce me right there and then. I'm making small goals for myself, I think I'm the most anxious about the next few weeks b/c it's when everything happened last time. Well ladies I'll keep you updated.

2. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

:hug99: bless your heart!!

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Phew! Glad they found a GREAT heartbeat! SOrry you had to go through all of that though.

4. 2monkeez

2monkeez Well-Known Member

Sorry it was so hard for you...you must have the patience of a saint!!! I'm so happy baby is doing well!

5. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Sorry you had a bad experience, but so glad everything is alright! :hug99:

6. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

You have incredible strength! I am sorry about the stress and SO glad they found the HB!!!

7. momoftheforest

momoftheforest Well-Known Member

i hate stressful appts, as if we havent been through enough already. Let me know how it goes on Thursday, I get my cerclage next Tuesday.

8. jamey2193

jamey2193 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(momoftheforest @ Apr 23 2008, 11:16 AM) [snapback]735172[/snapback]
    i hate stressful appts, as if we havent been through enough already. Let me know how it goes on Thursday, I get my cerclage next Tuesday.

Ok, I'm anxious but excited that we are moving along with everything, I'll post some u/s pics soon. Wow tuesday for you, that was quick.