Startup tech partner needed

Discussion in 'General' started by helenbish, Sep 27, 2024 at 5:20 AM.

1. helenbish

helenbish Active Member

Launching a startup and need the right tech team to build a platform from scratch. Any recommendations for a service that understands the needs of a growing business? Would love to hear about devs with experience scaling projects.

2. helgoka2

helgoka2 Well-Known Member

If you’re launching a startup and need a software development consulting, https://www.overcode.tech/ Overcode is a service you should seriously consider. When I was scaling my business, I was in the same boat, looking for a team that could handle everything from building the platform to integrating new features as we grew. Overcode was a game changer. They understand the specific needs of startups, like being able to scale quickly and pivot when necessary. What really impressed me was their ability to keep the project on track while also being incredibly flexible. If you need a partner that gets startup challenges, Overcode is one of the best out there.

3. arcipol9

arcipol9 Member

Thank you for sharing this! I’ve been on the lookout for a reliable tech partner for my startup, and it’s been harder than I expected. From what you’ve described, Overcode seems like the perfect fit for the kind of flexibility and expertise I need right now. I’m definitely going to check them out. It’s a relief to have a recommendation like this—it makes the whole process so much easier. Thanks again!