Stain Remover

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by nurseandrea02, Feb 26, 2008.

1. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

Ok, I think I may very well have the 2 messiest eaters on the planet & even if we CAN make it through a meal relatively unscathed, they usually puke shortly thereafter & STILL get it all over themselves. I'm ruining outfits almost daily!

Any good recommendations for stain removers? I need something that will tackle baby food stains...especially those troublesome carrots & sweet potatoes!!!!

TIA!

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I never had great luck removing carrots totally, but I always used Dreft stain remover and I SWEAR by that stuff. Almost everything came out of my girls' clothes.

3. mandyanna

mandyanna Well-Known Member

Oxyclean baby spray then powder Oxyfree in the wash gets everything out!!

4. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

I am an oxyclean girl as well!

5. mnellson

mnellson Well-Known Member

Everyone thinks that I'm crazy, but I used to feed the girls just in their diapers with a bib. Really, I already had enough laundry to do with their constant spitting up (reflux babies)! Tackling baby food stains was not another chore I wanted.

So, I have a lot of baby pictures that the girls are just oin diapers :D. It drives my grandmother crazy! She's always yelling "Why don't hey ever have any clothes on?". :laughing: Of course, the just like to be nude a alot, too! :p

I like clorox spray or shout when I do need stain remover.

6. Lynner405

Lynner405 Well-Known Member

I swear by Dreft stain remover too....I can't think of to many stains that it hasn't got out.

7. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Baby OxyClean in the spray bottle. I wear I have gotten 98 percent of stains out with that stuff.

8. jillangel

jillangel Well-Known Member

Is there a difference between regular oxyclean (which I use) and the baby oxyclean? Carbona stain devils enzyme remover works great even on set in stains.I swear every load I'm going to get carpal tunnel from spraying stuff and I easily go through half a bottle of stain spray every load.