Something entertaining!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by kingeomer, Jan 3, 2010.

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't know if this might be entertaining for your twosome but my DS absolutely loves the coffee pot. He asks for it to be turned out because he loves to watch the coffee go into the pot. It cracks us up and I got to thinking, hmmm, perhaps having him watch that will give me a couple of extra minutes to get things done :laughing:

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:lol: Sounds like you have a future coffee addict on your hands. :wub: Whatever works to get you a few minutes is great! :banana:

3. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

This is going to sound really horrible, but......

"Allegedly" when I was about 3 years old my babysitter gave me some coffee. It was diluted, but I heard that I LOVED it. I have been told that I would sit with my sitter in the kitchen in the mornings and have coffee with her. Again, diluted, but to this day, I LOVE coffee.

I love it so much that I haven't had it since December of 2005. I cut it cold turkey and switched to tea.

I have been craving it lately. :spiteful:

4. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hmmm, if he thinks that's fun, maybe you should have him watch the popcorn pop in the microwave!! (My kids love watching/listening to that).