Some guidance

Discussion in 'General' started by Bestian, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well. I'm dealing with a bit of a challenge right now and could use some guidance. I've been thinking about starting an online gambling platform, but navigating the legal aspects, especially obtaining a gambling license, seems quite overwhelming. If anyone has experience or advice on this matter, I'd greatly appreciate your insights!

2. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

I understand the complexities of obtaining a gambling license for your online platform. I'd recommend checking out this Estonia gaming license https://gofaizen-sherle.com/gambling-license/estonia that provides information about obtaining a gambling license in Estonia. They have a reputation for guiding businesses through the licensing process efficiently. Estonia has a well-established regulatory framework for online gambling, and obtaining a license there could be a solid step for your venture.

3. Korrians

Korrians Well-Known Member

Additionally, consider consulting with legal experts who specialize in online gambling regulations. They can provide tailored advice based on your specific business model and help you navigate the legal landscape more effectively. It might be an upfront cost, but the peace of mind and compliance assurance are invaluable.