Socks for baby girls

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by kumphort, Oct 20, 2009.

1. kumphort

kumphort Well-Known Member

Now that it's getting cold, we need something to keep their feet covered, for some reason, unless someone has a good brand recommendations, socks are not doing it, my house is littered with socks, wondering if anyone thinks robeez is the way to go, or just stick tights under all their outfits/

2. scorpion509

scorpion509 Well-Known Member

my mom made twins knit booties with lace so i just tight them up. will take a picture and post here. I love it it made from baby cashmerino yarn very warm and soft.

3. adrianna_hartmann

adrianna_hartmann Active Member

Love, Love, Love my Robeez. Have two pairs for each baby. Shoes stay on, socks stay on, and they keep babies feet warmer than just socks outside in the fall/winter air!

Have bought them online as well as at Stride Rite outlet. Can find them for $15-20 a pair at a good sale.

4. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We have gone through many, many pairs of Robeez in this house. They are great!

5. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Robeez are great as are the footies from Old Navy. Those were the only socks that mine could not take off.

6. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

I just ordered my first robeez - yay - I hope for great things! I did find that the only sock that would stay on are the ones with those little poms around the ankle - am I making sense? You can buy them in 6 packs and BRU and probably other places.

7. tundrababy

tundrababy Well-Known Member

robeez!!

8. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I have fallen in love with the socks at Osh Kosh. The ribbed ones anyway. They stay on great! I bought generic Robeez at Target though too.

9. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

I like Trumpette socks. They are pricey, but well worth it. You can find them on Ebay and in specialty stores. Good luck!