so nervous, but so excited!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ddancerd1, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

tomorrow morning, at 6am, i'll be in my hospital room getting prepped... i'm so nervous!!! i've been crying all weekend from all the emotions going thru me. i'm so nervous for the delivery, especially since i chose to do a vag delivery 2 weeks before the day (maybe that's a better thing...? ) ! but i'm so excited! HOPEFULLY at this time tomorrow, i'll have two little baby girls in my arms!
    my mom came today to help me do last minute cleaning. i'm so uncomfortable today that she had to do it all. i'm so grateful for her. i've got to get her a gift certificate for a spa treatment or something!
    so this is funny: DH is soooo excited... we live 10 MINUTES from the hospital. i have to be there at 6am. he said, "we should leave a 5am, then, right?" lol... he just can't wait!
    i just pray that everything goes well, and everyone comes out happy and healthy!

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I am soooo excited for you and your DH. What an incredible day tomorrow will be!!

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

How exciting...your big day is almost here!!! Best wishes to you tomorrow...can't wai tto hear your birth story and see pics of your baby girls! GOODLUCK!

4. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:a_smil09: :a_smil09: Good luck, girl! You'll do just fine. Try and enjoy the day. Can't wait to read your story.

5. camdensmommy

camdensmommy Well-Known Member

Yay! Tomorrow is the big day! You will do great- just try to keep your mind busy, or rest during the induction part, so you have lots of energy to push!!! I can't wait to hear your birth story! And remember- don't be afraid of an epidural :D

6. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

I am so excited for you!!! :clapping:

....And I am right behind you. ;)

I am sure you will be on here telling us all it was a piece of cake!! :)

I cant wait to see pictures. Best of luck sleeping tonight! I'll be rooting for you!!

7. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

Good luck! Can't wait to hear about your new little ones!

8. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Congratulations to have made it to this day! I'm so excited for you and your dh- what an exciting time!! I'm also a little jealous!! :p Good luck- can't wait to hear your birth story and see pics of your beautiful girls!!

9. Joanna Smolko

Joanna Smolko Well-Known Member

Oh yay!!! :D I know you've been waiting for this day. Can't wait to hear how everything comes out (lol!). Seriously, it will be great to see pictures of you and your little girls!!!

10. Lynie

Lynie Well-Known Member

Ohhh, Good luck! What an exciting time, can't wait to hear how you get on! xxx

11. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

Yay! I know you've got to be so excited...AND relieved!
    Good luck tomorrow! It's going to be such a special day!

12. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Woo-Hoo, it's finally here. :yahoo: Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to read the birth story!!

13. nepolm

nepolm Well-Known Member

How exciting :banana:! You will be in my thoughts. Hope all goes smoothly.

I have to admit, I'm a little envious, you're a day behind me but you will get to meet your babies a week earlier!

I look forward to reading your birth story and seeing pics!

14. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

thanks, everyone for your well wishes! i'm now going to take a shower and get ready for bed (EARLY tonight! ), and hope to get a LITTLE sleep. i've been a sweaty mess all day.
    i'll talk to you soon!

15. *Sully*

*Sully* Well-Known Member

I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly.

16. prairiemom3

prairiemom3 Well-Known Member

Good luck Dannielle, hope everything goes perfectly for you and your babies!!

17. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hope everything goes well too!!! Please keep us posted!

18. mar66rus2

mar66rus2 Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow and wishing you a happy and healthy delivery!! Cannot wait to hear your birth story!

April