smocked dresses

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by hannahshope, Nov 3, 2010.

1. hannahshope

hannahshope Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm just wondering if any of you 3 year old moms out there have any smocked dresses you may want to sell. Its so hard to find matching nice dresses.....just let me know....thanks!!!

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

What's a smocked dress? Obviously I don't have any. :lol:

3. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

What size? My girls live in Strasburg complements of their Nana.

4. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

anyone have any ideas for what to put a boy in to match? I have a pretty smocked dress I got that's 3T and should fit this coming spring. most of the smocked outfits for boys are one piece ones, right? we're potty trained so I have to have shirts & pants.

smocked dress
    look at the top of the bodice... smocking is where the fabric is kind of gathered together and sewn, hard to explain.

5. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

What about Jon-jons?? They are one piece but most have the snaps between the legs. Maybe not a 3T? I think pants and a shirt are fine. Especially in Spring where you can do shorts and knee socks. :wub:

6. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

I'd put a boy in a sweater vest and kacki (I can't spell that word!!) pants to match a smocked dress.

7. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't have any, but I LOVE smocked dresses on little girls!

8. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I actually have two very pretty Rosalina smocked dresses that I would be willing to part with, but I think they are 3T and they are Christmas themed. If you are interested I could send you a pic. Just send me a PM with your email address.

9. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

sorry to take over the OP thread... but thanks for the ideas on the boy matching outfit. I do think I just need to find a vest/sweater vest that matches the blue color and then I love the idea of the knee socks! (we did that last Christmas when they were in matching black velvet outfits!). thanks.

10. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I was clueless to the whole smocked dresses until my mom showed up with one in various sizes for Annabella. Apparently I had one as a child(in fact I still have it), and my mom loved them.

She got the one for Annabella at Macy's. You could maybe check online, or call one nearby and see if they have any. Good luck!