small double stroller

Discussion in 'General' started by jennycraig, Aug 20, 2013.

1. jennycraig

jennycraig Active Member

I am looking to buy a double side by side stroller for shopping trips and errands. We already have the Baby Trend sit and stand double for big trips and also a double jogging stroller I love. We need a stroller that folds up smaller and is lighter for taking places. We have a Honda Pilot and neither of the strollers fit behind our 3rd row seat. When I have to go places with all 4 girls it is hard to have to put the stroller next to the twins in the 2nd row and then try to get the older 2 out from the back. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Combi twin this is what we started out with, and it was fantastic. The only issue is, it does have the umbrella stroller type wheels, so it doesn't do offroad very well, especially once the babies get heavier. As long as you are staying on pavement/sidewalks/inside it does great! And it has a trifold feature so it folds up fairly small, considering it's a double :)

3. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You could go the Jeep Wrangler route. I truly loved that stroller.

4. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

I use the Babies R Us one. Sorry for the full address but here it is: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12319625&prodFindSrc=pn

It works well for us. We don't use it a ton but it works well when we do need it. The only place I have had to really work to push it is in a garden that didn't have paths through the whole area.