Sleep regression sucks

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by gina_leigh, Jun 27, 2014.

1. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

:lazy:

We were sleeping so good! And then last week Caleb started waking up a lot again during the night. Last night he went to bed around 8:30. Woke up at 11:30, 2am, 5:30, and then was up for the day at 7am. (He usually is up around 7.) 

He'd gotten to where he was only waking up once around 2-3. That was nice. 

Y'all I'm tired! 

I'm pretty sure it's tied into him on the verge of sitting up (his favorite new position), recently learning to roll from front to back, and then there's that 3/4 month growth spurt. But, those on my FB and who've seen him know, this kid does not need a growth spurt! He's roughly the size of a toddler. (Possible slight exaggeration.) 

Anyway, I just wanted to whine for a moment on my lack of sleep. And my lack of naps, because while the Moose (nicknamed because of his ginormous size) naps great, the big kids make my naps hard to come by. (Because, you know, someone touched someone or called someone a butthead, or something something something.) 

/whine

2. rinaownsu

rinaownsu Active Member

I feel your pain!!!! My twins are 7 weeks and still wake up every 3 hours! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH