Size 7.5 patent leather shoes?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by angie7, Nov 19, 2008.

1. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

Ugh! I have literally spent all day, driving everywhere trying to find these shoes! No one has them! We have pro pics in a week and I need these shoes! And also frilly socks, can't find those either. They have them in newborn size but not toddler size <_< I've looked in every kid store in town, most of the shoe stores...Has anyone seen them?? WHERE!!!!

2. marcy874

marcy874 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I saw some today at Payless. I wasn't looking for them specifically, so I could be wrong, but I think they had some.

3. minnieinafrica

minnieinafrica Well-Known Member

I have a Stride Rite pair that are in perfect condition that are 7.5. PM if you are interested and I"ll email a pic. Mia's has a fat foot (from sole to top of foot). Not sure when you need them by but I could mail them.

4. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I too was going to say Payless. Here's a pair. And I know I have seen some at Stride Rite also. As for frilly socks, I got some at BRU. They have them in toddler sizes.

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I saw some at Target the other day!

6. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

Yup, Payless definitely has some. Just got the girls new T-straps last week and saw them there!

GL!

7. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I just got a pair of 6.5's at WalMart today - they definitely had 7's and 8's...

8. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I went to Payless and found 2 pair!! We have 2 dresses and have to see which pair works best for both. I didn't even think to look at Payless. We are heading to BRU this weekend and will check out their frilly socks there! Phew! thanks again!

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Awesome!! I'm glad you found them!! :good: