Showing off my new tummy!

Discussion in 'General' started by TwinLove, Oct 8, 2010.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

So, 12 weeks ago I got a tummy tuck. :woohoo: It was one of the hardest things I've ever done :faint: BUT I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat! The results are amazing (I think ;) ) and I'm very happy with it all! So I wanted to share :D

I also want to thank my buddy club! This was a much more of an emotional ride then I expected and they really were there for me through all my :cry: and :gah: and all of it!! ... and never told me to shut up. :laughing: So thank you my ladybugs!!! :friends:

Here are some pictures... thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 6387
    View attachment 6388
    View attachment 6389
    View attachment 6390

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

You look great!! How is your swelling?? It does not look like you have any at all.

1 person likes this.
  3. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

WOW! You are one hot mama! (Though of course we knew that already... :spiteful: ) The tt looks awesome. And you're making me jealous!

1 person likes this.
  4. TwinLove

Thank you! The swelling isn't too bad. I've seen pictures of others that have it much worse so I try and not complain about it. I took this picture in the morning ;) but at night I do have some. Seriously, compared to before the swelling is nothing. It just gets uncomfortable because my skin hurts a bit.

:air_kiss: Thank you woman.

5. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

Amazing!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh - you look fantastic! I've never seen pictures of anyone with a tummy tuck before - the difference is amazing. Good for you for getting it done!

1 person likes this.
  7. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Lizzie!! Looking great! I bet you would have never thought before that there would come a day that you would share those before pictures online?! :lol: The after ones are amazing! He did a great job. And you didn't actually whine that much! :friends:

1 person likes this.
  8. TwinLove

:laughing: But I did and you all let me do it. :angel:

No, I never thought I'd share pictures of my stomach. :unsure: Hell, before the surgery no one ever saw my stomach. :blush:

Thanks guys! :give_rose:

9. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Woohoo you look awesome!!! I am sure looking at those before/after pics makes all the pain worth it!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You look amazing!!!!!!! I'm super jealous! Some day maybe I will get a tummy tuck...someday! I'll admit-the recovery scares the _______ outta me!

1 person likes this.
  11. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Wow, Liz, what a difference! You look great!

1 person likes this.
  12. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

congrats Liz! :yahoo:

1 person likes this.
  13. trudyhm@att.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Did you have a c/s, and if so, was the TT a lot worse? Would you recommend waiting until the kiddos are 4 so they won't need to be picked up?
    Was it crazy-painful, and how long did that intense pain last?

I'm seriously thinking about it, and photos like yours make me want to go sign up today. You look fantastic!

1 person likes this.
  14. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You hottie!! You look fabulous!!

1 person likes this.
  15. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

You look awesome Liz!!! I'm so glad that it turned out so well!

1 person likes this.
  16. Sandy005

Sandy005 Well-Known Member

Wow the Dr did a great job and you look great!![​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Liz it looks great! It makes me excited to do this at some point. I can't wait for my stomach to be gone. I'm so sick of muffin tops already!

1 person likes this.
  18. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

And here I thought you couldn't get any hotter! So glad you're over the worst of it, you look AMAZING Liz! WOW!

1 person likes this.
  19. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Wow, wow, wow! What a fantastic job!

1 person likes this.
  20. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

That is amazing!!! You're hot!

1 person likes this.
  21. tri159

tri159 Well-Known Member

Just echoing what everyone else has said: you look great! I'm glad it turned out so well for you and that you're so happy with your great results!
    Enjoy your new midriff!

1 person likes this.
  22. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Liz, you look awesome! The doctor did a fantastic job. You are one hot mama!

1 person likes this.
  23. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

You look awesome! Thanks for posting your pics. Now I want one bad.

1 person likes this.
  24. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You look amazing! Glad the surgery was such a success!

1 person likes this.
  25. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Lookin good!

1 person likes this.
  26. Lougood

Lougood Well-Known Member

Hot stuff!!! :spiteful: :wub: You look freaking fabulous Liz! I'm a tad jealous too. ;) And I concur with Tina, the whining wasn't THAT bad. :p

1 person likes this.
  27. Poohbear05

Poohbear05 Well-Known Member

Yep Yep! Waiting to hear how it compared to a c/s. You look awesome though! My tummy looks EXACTLY like your before pics... LOL the sad part is the Doc already gave me a partial TT when my son was born (18 months after the twins) and I STILL look like that!

I want one SOOOOO bad. I've worked so hard to lose the weight, now I just need to get rid of the skin. How much did this set you back if you don't mind my asking??

1 person likes this.
  28. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Hubba, hubba!! Liz, you look amazing!! I'm so happy for you!! :hug:

1 person likes this.
  29. TwinLove

I did have a c/s and it was worse :pardon: Pain wise, I didn't have any besides muscle pain but it really wasn't bad, it just felt like I did a million situps the night before. :faint: But what was worse then a c/s was: I got sent home an hour after surgery, my muscles being repaired made it impossible for me to get up and down on my own, the drains that had to be put in (but only for four days) and being hunched over. Not gonna lie, my back hurt more then anything. And in all honesty it was more of a mental "pain" then physical. I got a bit down when I saw my cut at first and it was all bandaged up and then down because I couldn't do much at all for the first two weeks and having everyone take care of me was not easy... and eventhough it sounds wonderful to just sit and watch tv for two weeks it's not. :nea: Another thing was sleeping in the recliner. BUT my turning point was at three weeks where I was doing everything (slower, but doing it) and I was seeing the good from all this. But as far as pain the thing that sticks out most is my first sneeze and laugh. OUCH. :laughing:

My two are four and they totally understood that I could not pick them up and that I had a hurt tummy. They were great and my two biggest helpers!

It cost me $5,300. This seemed to be on the lower end around here but I did like the doctor ALOT and his pictures before I even knew the price. Plus because I scheduled during the summer he gave me $500 off :good:

The other thing was I also had a hernia. :umm: I didn't know and it was hidden under all that skin :bad: so gross. So that did add on to my healing. I would recommend it to anyone who had what I had. SO worth it. It's only a few weeks of healing but the happiness afterwards is priceless. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  30. TwinLove

:slap:

Thanks everyone. :air_kiss: You all make a girl :blush: :spiteful:

31. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

you look great! Your undies are cute in your after pix also. :panties:

1 person likes this.
  32. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

You look AWESOME!!!

1 person likes this.
  33. JessiePlus2

JessiePlus2 Well-Known Member

Ah-mazing! That is such a dramatic difference!!!

1 person likes this.
  34. Mellizos

Mellizos Well-Known Member

Oh man, I know what you mean. I vomited in the hospital from a reaction to the painkillers. OMG - the pain.

To echo everyone else, I think you look great. It will only get better as everything heals.
    I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love how I look now. :blush:

1 person likes this.
  35. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Jealous!

1 person likes this.