Shipping and Tracking number arrived for my Chameleon!

Discussion in 'General' started by mayalison, Nov 24, 2021.

1. mayalison

mayalison Member

My Shipping and Tracking numbers were received today. That means it probably arrived two weeks ago at the Post Office, but here in my Canadian igloo I might not get to the outpost to check my mail until the Summer thaw.

Whoo hoo, let the daily mail checking begin!

2. mariusjon

mariusjon New Member

Why don't you use door-to-door delivery services?

3. bakerhyg

bakerhyg New Member

When I lived and studied in Canada, I too used delivery services. I thought the weather was wonderful there until I was snowed in and winded a few years back. Although, sure, I assumed it was exclusively in Russia. It's also a little eerie there, especially up north in Canada. But the fact that the postal service provided me with a tracking number to trace the package astonished me even more. The parcel was delivered to the post office, and I received a delivery notification on my phone. Despite the fact that I was not cooperating with them, another company provided me with a tracking lasership number. They also delivered the package at the front door. I'm not sure how they got there, but my logistics team concluded that I wouldn't be able to get to the post office, therefore the parcel would have to go to the seller. As a result, I'm pleased with these customer service tactics.