Severe PPD w/twins

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Momofgirls, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Momofgirls

Momofgirls New Member

I’m 38 & have 4 month old twins. We were trying to have one more sibling for my 5 year old and hoped it would be a boy. We ended up with twin girls. I have severe ppd & gender disappointment, I keep thinking if I gave one or both up for my adoption, my life would go back to normal or my brain would. I’m starting to get lots of help. I really don’t want to raise 2 more girls & at the same time- I’m honestly miserable almost every day. I was hoping this would go away but it hasn’t. I’m not able to bond with 2 like I did with my first, it’s so frustrating & literally driving me crazy. I regret not thinking of abortion:( I’ve never been this type of person but my mental health is taking a toll.
    It seems like most twin moms are happy. I just feel too old to have two babies at once & I don’t know why the hell I tried for a baby again. My life was comfortable & happy before. Major regrets:(
    Help! Anyone.