Serious stroller help needed!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by 4kidsmomexpectingtwins, Sep 29, 2008.

1. 4kidsmomexpectingtwins

4kidsmomexpectingtwins Well-Known Member

I have 6 children now all together. The stroller I bought is much bulkier than I had originally thought... or else I just didn't really think about it. We have a Sable Wagon, and so it has to go at the feet of the two in the very back or on the floor of the back seat. I need something that will recline for both babies, compact, and light weight is best. I'm going to be :crazy: if I don't get something soon!!! Any suggestions on a good one???
    TIA!!!

2. maurahursh

maurahursh Well-Known Member

I luv my combi stroller. It folds up nice and is compact. I got mine off of craig's list so the price was great! GL!

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I have had the Combi Twin Savvy now for 1.5 years and LOVE it!! The only thing is the baskets underneath, not so accessible. I think the Aria is just as compact, with better baskets.

4. Kendra77

Kendra77 Well-Known Member

I have a Jeep wrangler twin stroller. It's an umbrella stroller and it's very lightweight.

5. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

I love my baby jogger city mini double. The main advantage it has over the aria or the combi is bigger wheels, if you're going to use it on grass or not very even terrain. It's lightweight, folds relatively small, reclines on both sides, and fits doors.

6. 4kidsmomexpectingtwins

4kidsmomexpectingtwins Well-Known Member

thanks!! Anyone else with ideas are more than welcome to post! I will do some checking on these!

7. We have a Maclaren Twin Triumph - and I love it. It's side-by-side but fits through absolutely any doorway and store aisles. It turns on a dime and folds very compact. The boys were snug in it at 2 months but it will fit them until they are 3 or 4 years old (I've seen other twins that age in town in the same stroller). I don't expect it will be great in the snow in the winter, but so far it's great.

8. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

I have the peg perago twin aria and although its a bit bulkier than some it is very light and easy to move around.Good luck in your search.

9. brookbranplus2

brookbranplus2 Well-Known Member

I have a safety first one right now that is pretty bulky. I'm not loving it so we just ordered a In Step double jogging stroller. I get it next week.