Removing their clothing and diaper

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by silver_stardust, Oct 21, 2010.

1. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

We've got ourselves a houdini! My one boy can now take off his zippered pajamas and remove his diaper. :woah: :gah: :grr: :cry: He's doing this at night when he goes to bed and when he wakes up in the morning. What are the ol' tricks to keep the shivering boy clothed??? Any advice welcome! :umm:

2. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Duct Tape!

3. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

I agree with the Duct tape for Diapers! That worked great around here.

However, I still struggle keeping clothes on my girls. They want to be Naked, all. the. time! :gah: It is so frustrating!! I am just hoping they outgrow it soon. Thankfully, their nudist tendencies are when we are home and not out and about!

Good Luck!

4. christie76

christie76 Well-Known Member

We went through that phase too. I found the zip pjs were the worst. They still hate them. They are constantly taking them off. It is a phase and it will hopefully end soon. I was about to start the duct tape and then it stopped. Good luck!

5. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

you can put zippered PJs on backwards... it will at least slow down them being able to take them off. We did that and did sleep sacks on backwards for at least 6 months! don't worry about the feet in the PJs they twist and fit just fine. good luck.