Removing Stubborn Stains

Discussion in 'General' started by Gaserty, Aug 14, 2024.

1. Gaserty

Gaserty Well-Known Member

Hey folks! I’ve got this pesky coffee stain on my couch that just won’t budge, no matter what I try. I’ve done the whole DIY thing with baking soda and vinegar, but the stain’s still there looking all smug. I’m wondering if anyone has some killer tips or if I should just call in a professional to handle it. What’s your go-to for tackling stubborn stains? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

2. Lauma

Lauma Well-Known Member

Hey there! I totally get your frustration—those stains can be a real pain. I had the same issue with a wine stain on my carpet and tried everything. Finally, I called up Eco-Pro https://ecopro-carpetcleaning.com/ for their professional carpet & upholstery cleaning. They really worked magic! Their approach is way more effective than any DIY hack I tried. They use advanced techniques that really get deep into the fibers and lift out those stubborn stains. It’s worth every penny if you want to get rid of tough spots and have your upholstery looking like new again. Give them a shot, you won’t regret it!