recent family photo shoot

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by miss_bossy18, Aug 12, 2009.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

i just wanted to share our proofs from our recent family photo shoot (warning - there's a LOT of pics): http://shomik.jalbum.net/Rachel%20Aug09/index.html

i can't believe what a great job she did of capturing all of our personalities. there are pics of me with the girls & then some shots of my sister, her husband & their little guy. my DH wasn't able to make it unfortunately - oh well! i guess it just means we'll have to do it again soon. ;)

2. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Wow- so many gorgeous shots of the three of you!! Thanks for sharing!! :good:

How sweet that your daughters have a cousin so close in age to them. :wub:

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures!! She really did a great job!!

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

those photos are beautiful, Rachel! There are so many good ones, how will you decide?

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wub: Gorgeous!!

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You have a beautiful family! Those pictures are wonderful!

7. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

Those are great pictures...how will you decide?

8. dezmitch

dezmitch Well-Known Member

I love #59 and #68. BTW - the sweaters you have on the girls are adorable!

9. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

I love the sweaters too! Great photos! Your girls are amazingly beautiful!

10. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

oh so precious! i love the dirt road how creative!

11. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

thanks everyone!

i love that they're close in age too. it's been really neat watching them grow up together so far - especially seeing the things that are the same & the things that are different. my girls are small for their age but their cousin is big for his & so when we all go out together, people often ask if they're triplets. he's 3.5 months younger.

i won't have to! :spy: i've decided to go with the (somewhat) pricey digital CD package - i get a CD with ALL the photos in high res, ready to print format. then i can just take them to any photo print shop & get as many printed as i want. or just print them off on my own printer. i love digital!

i love those sweaters too! i've got the sweetest deal going - my brother's girlfriend's older sister has twin girls exactly one year older than my girls. we get all of their hand me downs! i told my brother he's going to have to marry her because i never want to spend another dime on baby clothes again! :laughing: honestly though, it's been a huge blessing & we've really appreciated the savings it's given us.