Really freaking out, pregancy symptoms are gone....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by desolation_anonymous, May 30, 2008.

1. desolation_anonymous

desolation_anonymous Well-Known Member

Just turned 13 weeks, last U/S was last week

Really freaking out, end of last week boobs stopped hurting. What really freaked me out- noticed today they are less swollen and may have gone down a it in size. I haven't lost weight. Also, I've been having awful acid reflux- until today. Today I was fine.

Has anyone else experienced a total lack of symptoms and been OK?

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It's ok! :) I never had any pregnancy symptoms at all with either of my pregnancies.

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(summerfun @ May 31 2008, 07:29 AM) [snapback]802529[/snapback]
    It's ok! :) I never had any pregnancy symptoms at all with either of my pregnancies.

By the time I had hit 12-13 weeks, my boobs stopped hurting and I was no longer sick to my stomach ( I ate the blandest stuff my first three months!). I think you should be okay, a lot of times the second trimester is called the honeymoon trimester because you start feeling better :)

4. JensBoys

JensBoys Well-Known Member

This happened to me a few times - symptoms would go away for a little while and then come back full force - don't worry, it's very common!

5. Emily@Home

Emily@Home Well-Known Member

I know plenty of women who didn't experience the symptoms we talk about so often. (I'm not one of these.) But I think you're most likely just fine! If you get too worried, call your doc for reassurance.

6. Shadyfeline

Shadyfeline Well-Known Member

Totally normal, I also had no pregnancy syptoms at all ever. You are entering the second trimester your body is adapted to the changes and it has been doing work for 3 months already you probably are just used to it, don't stress!

7. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I never really had any symptoms with the twins, I thought I did but when the whole family started puking, I realized it was a week long stomach virus! as others have said, you are entering the 2nd trimester and you are probably going to start feeling better!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

8. JVC0625

JVC0625 Well-Known Member

I never had any symptoms, either. No morning sickness, no sore breasts, the only thing was being completely exhausted, but that came a little later and lasted till about 5 months. I have two beautiful, perfect boys with no NICU time and no problems at all. Congratulations on your twins!

9. kmacinnes2000

kmacinnes2000 Active Member

My symptoms went away around 9-10 Weeks and then cam back 2 weeks later but only for another 2 weeks. I think it is completely normal : )

10. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Absolutely OK! I never had any symptoms with my twin pregnancy either...

11. norahb

norahb New Member

I experienced the same thing. My boobs went down at least a size. I was certain something terrible was happening, but I was wrong. Try not to freak out. I know it is easier said than done.

Norah

12. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Time to celebrate! You are out of your first trimester and entering the "golden" period of pregnancy. Don't freak out! :)