RealCar Experiences

Discussion in 'General' started by helenbish, Aug 1, 2024.

1. helenbish

helenbish Active Member

I’m considering RealCar for my upcoming trip to Palm Beach. Has anyone here used their service? What was the process like, and how was the vehicle quality and customer service?

2. helgoka2

helgoka2 Well-Known Member

I’ve used RealCar https://realcar.miami/locations/palm-beach several times for renting cars in Palm Beach, and I’ve been really impressed each time. Their service is always professional, and the cars are consistently in excellent condition. Even when I needed a car on short notice, they were able to help out without a hitch. Their delivery service is a huge convenience—especially if you’re busy or don’t want to deal with picking up a car. Traveling with kids or pets? RealCar makes it easy. My kids always get excited about the new car, and it’s nice to know our pets can join the fun too. Overall, RealCar has been a great choice for me, and I’m sure you’ll have a positive experience too!

3. arcipol9

arcipol9 Member

I really appreciate the detailed feedback! I’ve been looking for a good car rental service in Palm Beach, and RealCar seems to fit the bill perfectly. The positive experiences you’ve shared, especially with their clean cars and convenient delivery, make me eager to try them out. It’s great to hear that they’re also accommodating with kids and pets. I’ll definitely give them a try!