Ready or not, we're turning 1! May 26th - Lily & Lydia - RHastings

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Her Royal Jennyness, May 25, 2007.

1. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY [SIZE=12pt]Lily & Lydia HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] :birthday: :birthday:

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?

:sign0016: to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!!

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

:birthday: Happy Birthday Lily! Happy Birthday Lydia! :birthday:

3. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

Have a very :birthday: Lily and Lydia!! :a_smil09: :banana:

4. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

:birthday: Lily and Lydia!!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!

5. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh has it already been a year!!??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILY AND LYDIA!!!

Looking forward to seeing you over in the 1-5 Forum. There is always great advice in there.

6. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day! :birthday:

7. RHastings

RHastings Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone!!!! I can't believe it's already been a year!!!! I'm going to miss this board, everyone's helped me soooo much!! But I know I'll get lots of great help from the 1-5 board, too! :) It's gone by so fast that I can hardly catch my breath... Let's see... We had the girls' first birthday party last Sunday because we're actually out of town this weekend visiting my older brother and his wife who just had their baby girl on the 11th of May... We had a pretty small party with no theme whatsoever! :) It worked out great! The girls both love chocolate cake, although Lydia more than Lily I think... It's hard to believe that my girls have grown so much! Lily was 5 lbs 4 oz and 18 in long at birth, and now she's 26 lbs 8 oz and 31.5 in long, and Lydia was 5 lbs 2 oz and 18.75 in at birth and is now 25 lbs 10 oz and 31.5 in long!!!

2 days old Lydia Left Lily Right

1 Year Pics Lydia left, Lily right

8. Kateyes2022

Kateyes2022 Well-Known Member

:birthday: Lily & Lydia :birthday:

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:yahoo: :birthday: :yahoo: