Question for those who bought BabyLegs

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Trish_e, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

I just bought the girls some BabyLegs last night and am so excited to get them. I was wondering how long it took for others to receive then in the mail after they purchesed them?

2. chelseajc

chelseajc Well-Known Member

I am a retailer for them and it usually only takes about 3-4 days! BabyLegs are the best!

3. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

I just ordered some too and they came quickly. The only thing is they messed up my order by only putting one pair in when I ordered two. The customer service agent was so nice and apologetic and said she would throw something in for free for the trouble. By the way which style did you order?

4. Trish_e

I got a cream so it would go with anything and I got strawberry shortcake so they have a pair that are fun. I can't wait to see how cute the girls look in them.

5. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I ordered mine through a couple different WAHMs and got them within a few days. WAHM companies always have great customer service and ship quickly because they are moms too and really want to keep customers coming back. We have quite a few pairs and I love them. [​IMG] I tended towards gender-neutral and boy colors so that our little boy can use them too. My favorite are the Rainbow Stripes and we also have black, cream, blue stripes, blue dots, black w/ silver stars, and a couple of others.

6. Cablegirl

Cablegirl Well-Known Member

I hate to seem stupid BUT What are BabyLegs??? [​IMG]

7. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

Cablegirl - you're not stupid, you just don't know the product. Do a google search for them and you'll see - they're these really adorable sort of leg warmer things that are good for crawling babies and make stylish little hipsters out of older kids!

8. Trish_e

These are BabyLegs.

I was sent a e-mail about my order and it said to allow 14 (3-5 for at warehouse and 4-9 for shipping) days for shipment to arrive. [​IMG] Has anyone ordered from this company and how long did it take to get your shipment?

9. Cablegirl

Cablegirl Well-Known Member

Thanks Yall I had never heard of them or seen them before.....

I think they are SO cute and they were adorable under the dresses looked I would have thought they were tights under them.

Thanks [​IMG]

10. HelenClyde

HelenClyde Well-Known Member

They are beautifull! I wish I´d known theese when my girls were little!

11. Jennstarr

Jennstarr Well-Known Member

thank you! I just bought some of these, how exciting!

What a great idea... Jenn